According to the "Monograph of the Town and Village of Stryków" in the last decade of the eighteenth century, the owner of Dobieszków was Adam Lenczewski. Around 1820 these properties were inherited by his daughter, Emilia Wiewiórowski and remained in the hands of her family up to 1851. Then, by a mode judgment (formalized), the indebted real estate was purchased by the Pruski Family. In 1869 the property was auctioned off, and Jan Mieczkowski became a new owner. In 1879 he built a factory village called "Mieczków" where starch and potato flour were produced. Nearby, there was also a water mill and a brickyard.
In later years candies were produced in a small factory which was then transformed into a textile factory. In 1922 one of the most dynamic companies in Lodz, belonging to the Eitington family took it over for six years -then a "Joint Stock Dobieszkow Company" - Dyeworks and Finishing Hall was formed. However, a side location of the settlement prevented the development of the factory. At the end of 1860, a road Łódź-Rokiciny and Łódź-Brzeziny-Rogów was opened, which further influenced the development of the settlement.
Real estate in the hands of Baron
From 1890 Dobieszków real estate often changed its owners. In 1890 it was bought by the Lodz industrial entrepreneur Baron Juliusz Heinzel, who joined it to his huge Łagiewniki complex for the next 12 years. In 1902, the "Dobieszków Real Estate" together with the Imielnik manor found their way to the hands of Jan Kaczkowski, who carried out its parcelling and created hamlets. Dobieszków remained in the possession of his son John until 1940, when it was requisitioned by the Reich Commissariat for Strengthening the German language.
After the end of World War II in 1945, both the real estate and the factory were nationalized. Built in the second half of the nineteenth century, the manor house became the seat of a school and functioned as a school until 1975. Seized by the Voluntary Labour Corps, the area was transformed into a conference and leisure centre. The renovation and construction work carried out at that time fundamentally changed the body of the manor house. The property was restructured and received new internal divisions and woodwork. Today it houses a restaurant and conference rooms. A hotel was built in 1983 with 45 rooms and three conference rooms, whereas in 2001 a modern conference room was added. In recent years, the buildings have undergone thermo modernization realized with funds of WFOŚiGW in Lodz.